Terms & Conditions
SavoryJapan is a division of SavoryLife LLC. SavoryJapan.com is intended for entertainment purposes only. The recipes contained on this site and on SavoryLife.com are submitted by the online hosts, are tested by their friends and relatives, but may not be suited to your individual taste. SavoryLife is not responsible for inaccuracies in content, and the opinions and comments expressed by the hosts and contributors are soley their own. By reading this website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions stated herein.
All content (excluding advertising and comments written by members) on SavoryJapan.com and SavoryLife.com are © SavoryLife LLC unless explicitly stated otherwise. We retain all intellectual copyright to text, logos, photography, video, illustrations, music, original cartoon characters, and other unique interactive and design features (hereafter referred to as ‘content’). Any reproduction, duplication, diversion, sale, or resale of the contents of this website entirely or in part is prohibited.
If you feel SavoryJapan or SavoryLife is infringing on your original content, please contact us.
Usage of Links
SavoryLife is not responsible for the content, advertising and services of websites linked to us by a third party, and we are not liable for damages or compensation claims related to the use of the content, advertising and services of these linked sites. By using the third party site, you expressly release SavoryLife from any and all liability arising from its use.
In no event shall SavoryLife LLC, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting in connection with this agreement. Whether the nature of the claim is based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not SavoryLife is advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event will we be liable to you or any third-party for damages from:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content.
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever.
- Any unauthorized access to, or use of, our servers and/or information stored therein (including personal and financial information).
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site.
- Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third-party.
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content transmitted or otherwise made available via the SavoryJapan and SavoryLife websites.
SavoryJapan and SavoryLife will not share your information with a third party, EVER. In order to access member pages or to leave a comment on the forum, a valid email address is required. We require this to prevent spammers and other interlopers, and to have a way to contact you if needed.
Comment and Forum Participation Policy
By registering to post comments, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you are solely responsible for your account’s activity. SavoryLife does not own your comments and expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on SavoryLife or SavoryJapan, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post and that you will relieve SavoryLife from any and all liability that may result from those postings. You further agree to grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and transferable license to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, or otherwise distribute your comments.
- Please keep your comments polite and on-topic.
- Do not use the comments or forums for spam.
- Disagreements are a natural part of communication, but rude, insulting or aggressive comments will not be tolerated.
- Any comments that violate this policy will be deleted, and registered members who violate these terms will be deleted and banned from all SavoryLife related sites.